Vomiting, blood in sputum, endoscopy, thyroid, TB, Blood Test, Stool Occult Blood, urine Test normal. Treatment?

Sir i am facing problem in my stomach . In the morning i vomit and sometimes blood comes out in my sputum . I am taking treatment from Dr R.K.Singhal (HOD Medicine) from Modi Hospital Karol Bagh New Delhi.I have completed all the test including Endoscopy ,Thyrioad,TB, Blood Test , Stool Occult Blood,Urine Test.All the test were normal.This problem started at Febrauary 2011.Then i consulted Dr Singhal and started taking treatment from him.After some times this problem stopped but it cannot be stopped permanently. Dr Singhal told me that u dont have any serious problem but u have problem in ur stomach but he did not give me any satisfactory answer.Now i am again facing this problem.I am not taking any medicine now.I still feel little pain and heaviness and acidity in my stomach as well as blood comes out in vomiting along with sputum in the morning. Please help me as i am not getting any relief even after consulting senior doctor and after taking treatment properly for a long period of time .My name is Virendra Singh and my Mobile No is 0000 Please help me as i am not finding any solution for this problem. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012