Vomiting blood. Stomach wall inflamed. No ulcers. Low hemoglobin. Tested positive for H Pylori. Is it stomach cancer?

I vomited old blood a month ago, had a scope done, didnt get results yet. but yesterday i vomited up a little more old blood...the er doctor said my stomach wall is inflamed but no ulcers ...cells look funny... blood test showed low hymaglobin...what do you think...i am worried about stomach cancer ...i also tested positive for h py lori but already went through a week of antibiotics for that.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012