Vomiting blood. Severe cough, lower back pain. Blood test normal. Any advice?

Threw up sunday. There was blood in my vomit. Coughed up blood tuesday and friday morning. When this happened, i hadnt been coughing continuously. i just happened to cough and the blood came out. the first time it wasnt as much as the second time. The blood filled the palm of my hand the second time. Throat sore. Lower back pain. Front of head pain. Stomach feels like about to catch cramps. No fever. Dizziness. Upper back of thighs catch cramps. Had x ray done in emergency room and blood work done. Both were fine. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013