Vomiting, blisters on legs and arms, shortness of breath, red and bluish areas. Meningitis?

my 15 year old was vomiting 2 weeks ago and has not been eating as much , very thin came home from school with blistery effect on back legs and arms he was sent to the hospital for blood check etc but no real outcome might be allergy but im worried about meningitis because rash like as if his body was tatooed it fades and reappears usually worse at night and he gets shortness of breath also before going to the hospital his right hand was bluish like inky and cold please can you tell me what you think
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013