Vomiting bile and mucus, sleep deprivation, rapid heart rate, anxiety attacks. Had gallbladder surgery. Suggest?

I had gallbladder surgery about 3 months ago, everything was alright until about a month ago, ive started puking up bile and only passing bile or mucus, i have developed sleep deprivation that is accompanied by rapid heart rate and feelings of anxiety attacks , ive also had a mild fever for about a week now, i also had to start taking penicilin for my tooth infection, and developed two red spots on my tongue, i was also a weed smoker until i got sick i stopped in case that means anything.. any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013