Vomiting and loose motions due to lack of protein. On Morillium M, Thyronorm, Methylcobal injection. Should I stop ?

My mother is suffering from lack of protein and nutrition. He has become very weak and was suffering from vomiting and loose motions after every weeks time since long. After several blood tests, it was confirmed that she has less vitamine and protein in body along with lack of hemoglobin . Also the thyroid has increased. Doctor has given has Morillium M, Thyronorm, and Methylcobal injection twice a week and Vitamine D injection once a month. I noticed that after taking the injection, swelling in both feets are observed. I have already given her 5 injection, should I stop the injection?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012