Vomiting and difficulty in breathing. Had stroke. Did hemicranietomy and tracheostomy. Need advice

My dad is 68 years old suffered massive stroke. He was in the ICU for 15 days and a week in VCU for close monitoring and finally discharged 3 days ago. He underwent decompressive hemicranietomy and tracheostomy because of brain swelling. Right now, even if he's at home already he breathe with the help of oxygen and a feeding tube for his food (NGT). He cant speak, cant move his right side leg and arm. Our problem now, hes bloated and constipated for 6 days already, he usually hiccups and he vomit in greenish color. Everytime he vomits his BP fluctuates and he has difficulty in breathing. We dont know what's going on with my dad? We dont know what are the causes of this problems? Please give me ideas and suggestions on how to alleviate dad's pain. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013