Vomiting and diarrhea, weight loss, headaches. Born with one kidney, had testicle surgeries. Any advise ?

Hello , My grandson is 6 years old and has been suffering for more that 6 months intermittently with throwing up and diarhea. He is normally quite active but lately seems to be listless and at one time he had lost 5 lbs from 50 to 45 and gained it back and is now losing again and is now experieincing headaches . This child was born with one kidney and in the past has had at least 2 abdominal surgeries for testicals being up inside. I am terribly concerned as he is normally a very happy healthy little boy but is so not himself lately.....Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer