Vomiting all day after a hangover, black stools, cold hands, numbness in feet and hands. Is it normal ?

hi Dr. Samuel. My name is AAAAA and im 22 years old. i was concerned today because i had a hangover today and have been vomitting all day and have had nothing to eat so when i had used the restroom my bm was bright green and when i had looked in the toilette the water was green but the stool had been black. it concerned me because i didnt eat anything and with such color. the day before thanksgiving my stool har heen bright red and i had not ate anything that har red food coloring. Ive been also noticing my hands have been real cold and i get a tingley and numbness on my hands and feet . i was one who never had headaches or have ever know what a headach feels like. and niw i feel as if i have migrains. i get cramps in my calves in the middle if the nught and wake up with extreme hunger pains. im always exhausted and when i eat even if its a small meal. among other and many this normal
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012