Vomiting after wisdom tooth extraction. Diarrhea after taking paracetamol. Pain due to tooth extraction

I had a wisdom tooth extracted on Monday I felt ok on Tuesday but by 7pm I began to throw up. I thought it was a side effect of the prescribed anti inflammatory medicine so stopped taking it and took ibrurofen instead-I was still sick so just took paracetemol and some milk and magnesia. Vomiting has stopped but now I ve been having bad diarrhoea instead. The pain from my tooth is also still bad as the relief from paracetemol only last a couple of hours but I can only take them every four hours.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012