Vomiting after falling off horse back, bad stomach ache, ER, xrays all normal. Suggestions ?

My 10 yr old son fell off his pony Sat afternoon, we went to ER with hand , pelvic and chest pains, all x-rays were normal. He started vomiting Sat night into Sunday (12 noon). He stayed home from school yesterday complaining of bad stomach ache, all night and this morning he is still hurting. We did go to a buffet after the hospital visit, could this be from the fall or maybe he ate something that didnt agree with him??
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012