Vomiting after eating out, sweating, difficulty swallowing, headache, dizziness. What could this be?

Hello, just yesterday I ve been with my mom to the restaurant and when we got home she threw up. Then next day in the morning she woke at 8 and she was hungry so she ate bread, and then she went to sleep again but started to sweat. When she woke up at 10 she couldn t swallow anything anymore and she s got a headache but just on the right side and in the back of the head. She told me that she couldn t feel the right arm and that she couldn t control very well her right leg. We waited a bit to see if it s getting better, but no. It got worse cause she tried to wear and when she stand up was very dizzy. She got the head ache since 1 week but today she felt like I described above. 1 week ago she was driving to Italy and she turned on the air conditioning to maximum this could be also a reason? The right side of her face is a bit swollen. She threw four times today. P.S.: When she was 27 she was diagnosticated with multiple cervical spondilosis. What this could be? What could we do? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012