Vomiting after eating orange, domstal stopped it, watery stools, on gramogyl, still continues, side effect of medication ?

my daughter 2 yrs old ,had vomitting 3 days back( after eating more than half orange last night). consulted dr and gave domstal and it stopped. from next day she is having watery stools 3 to 4 times a day. iam giving gramogyl for the last 2 days, still she is having watery stools 2 to 3 times a day. is this normal? can i continue the medicine. is there any side effect for this medicine. can i give her banana at this time? Pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012