Vomiting after eating, heart burn. Family history of gastroparesis, GERD and IBS

for over 6 mos my 28yr old unemployed daughter has to go to the bathroom soon after she eats anything. She is throwing up almost every morning. Took her to ER in Jan and all major organs ok and not pregnant. Today her vomit has a very pungent acrid smell that permates thru the house. ER says she needs to see a Gastro, but I am on SSI - disabled and she is not working. I have stomach problems that started at her age - gastroparisis, illeus, gerd, ibs, heartburn ect. She has been having ibs and heartburn for years already.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013