Vomiting after eating fish bones. Feeling unwell. Should I be worried?

I was eating Fish and Chips last night and as I came to the end of the fish - I felt a small fish bone in my mouth. After discovering this - I then continued to chew and realised there were several in my mouth. Having already eaten almost all the rest of the fish I presume I probably ate several of the little bones as I wasnt paying any attention and was eating in a rush. Last night I felt very unwell and couldnt sleep. I felt sick but not to the point of vomiting . I panicked that the fish was the problem and tried to make myself sick to get it out of my body but all i could bring up was really horrible burning acid. Today I still feel quite unwell. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012