Vomiting after eating, dehydration. CT scan, EKG normal. Enlarged liver, gall bladder removal. Prevention of nausea?

Two weeks ago I started getting sick to my stomach. Everytime I would eat, the pain would be extreme and I would end up vomiting . I went to the doctor and they admitted me because of dehydration . After an ultra sound, CT scan , and EGD all came back normal, they did a test to see if my gallbladder was functioning. It wasn t, and they removed it. They also mentioned that my liver was enlarged, but didn t seem too concerned. They sent me home the next day, and I ve gradually worked my way up to solid food again. But, everytime I eat something solid, I vomit again. I know it s not that I m overloading my stomach, because I m hardly eating. I can keep most liquids down, but that s all. The only test they have left to run is a colonoscopy. Is that needed? Or would something have already shown up in the other testing? Any idea why I am still getting sick?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012