Vomiting after drinking, heart rate high, blotches in eyes, used meth before. Possible reason?

I spent last night drinking a lot, and I dont drink much anymore. A whole bottle of cab, wine and then shots of tequelia. I vomited in the middle of the night. I slept at a friends house and didnt sleep much. WHen i got home I got on the computer and was on there for a few hours. Lets just say my heart rate was up. I noticed blotchyness in my eyes after about an hour or two. For sure the left I think the right, the right was damaged in an accident so its alreasd blurry. The blotchyness was like a patch in the left side of my field of vision . It stayed for about thirty min. I kept my eyes cosed and worked on my breathing , didnt want to have a panic attack. My vision came back completely. My congnative abilities were completely present the whole time. I was only confused because of the vision. Im 32, I run nearly daily, i weigh 170, 6 foot and Im a man. I drink maybe twice to three times a month. I used to much more, and I used to use meth . About seven years ago, did it for about seven years. What could this be??
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013