Vomiting after drinking Red Bull. Shakiness and movement in chest. What could this be?

Saturday afternoon I had consumed about 3 drinks of redbull and ended up throwing up the whole night and staying up most the nite till 430am and when Id try to sleep, id keep waking up every 15 minutes. Then the next day to currently I ve been noticing still shakiness in all parts of my body especially when i been down it feels like something moving around in my left chest alot. Do u know what this could be and how long it ll take before the shakiness can go away?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012