Vomiting a day after wisdom tooth extraction, eased with injection, persisting nausea, tightness in chest. Worrisome?

I had my lower right wisdom tooth extracted Tuesday at 10am. Early Wednesday morning at 4 am I woke up vomiting and did not stop until I received an injection at my family doc s office at 1030 am. I still feel extremely nauseous in waves. Also there s a consistent tightness in my chest. Should I be worried or is this a side effect of the mild constipation I m experiencing due to the codeine?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012