Vomiting. Taken Mifeprin. Pregnancy test done. How to get relief?

hai have married resently and i dont want childrens present now but my wife have a problem that he said that his periods comes every month at 28th but it stopes and i checked the pregency test on that i see that he was a pregnent .but i dont want it now so with the doc gudience i lhave used the TAB MEFEPRIN BUT HE GOT VOMTINGS CONTINUESLY WHAT CAN I DO
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Mar 2013
thank you for your query.
Vomiting is a known side effect of mifeprin.
SHe can take an antiemetic like Ondem.
However, this means that the tablets if taken orally, will not be effective.
For better guidance on further dosage, consult your gynecologist.
As such, the procedure should not be further carried out without medical supervision.
take care