Vomited blood after taking ipill, was already under medication. Pregnant? Will ipill get detected on blood test?

Sir my girlfriend vomited blood after taking ipill..we did not have sex but some of my cowpers gland fluid may have gotten into her vagina ...she was already under medication for some serious ailments ..wil she get pregnant? Will ipil be detectd if she were to take a blood test? Please doctor i am seriously not in a position to pay ..i swear to god doctor..please answer this one query for free sir i beg you sir! I swear on my life sir i would have paid if i could..please have mercy sir! I beg you email addres is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013