Vomit with blood after excessive alcohol, stomach feels weird. Any remedy?

I have been drinking alcohol daily for quite a few years with random times I wouldn t for a day or two. Last night starting at about 8pm I had 1 beer and about 4 drinks of whiskey and old fashioned mix with mountain dew I only ate once which was about 3 pieces of pizza at around midnight then had one more drink and at around 2am I vomited I knew it was food and alcohol at first but then it looked like blood like normal red then got darker as I finished vomiting and the total times was about 4 or 5 and only the first was food and its now almost 5am my stomach feels a little weird. But not painful is there any helpful advice besides seeing a doctor please and thank you all help is appreciated I am sorry I do not have a credit card is there anyway u could send an email to YYYY@YYYY please I am freaking out a lot and cannot afford to see a doctor yet
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012