Vomit liquids but not solids, ER twicw, normal blood work, normal urinalysis, normal chest Xrays and CT scan

What could possibly make someone vomit liquids but not solids for 3 weeks straight? I have been unable to keep down even a sip of water with medicine but the actual meds seem to stay down for the most part. The same goes with solid food. But I have had to go to the ER twice for fluids. blood work, urinalysis , CT and chest xrays all come back normal. I have been diagnosed with chronic constipation , IBS , and a spastic colon ( I have been told that the inconsistent upper right abdominal pain is due to trapped gas pockets because of this spastic colon).
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012