Volley ball player, wrist hurt during play, ganglion cyst, blood vessel popped, persisting tenderness, swelling. What should be done?

Hi. Im a volleyball player and take hundreds of passes everyday. Yesterday my wrist hurt and I look down and it looked like I had a ganglion cyst . I kept playing even though it hurt every time the ball touched it. At the end of practice it looked like I popped a blood vessel . But I woke up this morning and it is still very tender and swollen and darker than yesterday. What to do?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012