Volar barton fracture in wrist, pain on palm, fingers. Put in a cast. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I met with an accident in Dec 2011 I fell down from my bike and there was fracture in my left wrist they said itwas Volar Barton fracture.they put my arm in POP cast for 45 Days. I could not put my hand in straight . Feel pain on back side of my palm in last two fingers . after 5 or 6 months i went to another Orthopaedic surgeon ..he said I needed surgical procedure at the time of accident . Can it be treated now?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012