Vocal cord pain, mucus in throat, canno speak freely. Prescribed Neclong for vocal cord cyst. Can I take Oracin?

Hellow doctor, My name is Azad (Bangladesh). I am feeling Vocal cord pain and it seems allways that some mucus in the neck . I can not speak freely. I feel some pressure at the time of coversation. I consulted with a doctor in Thailand. He find out that one soft and small cest in the vocal cord(Venyn). Prescribe Neclong and Miracd. Now i Stopped it. Can i take 250Mg Oracin k tablet for remedy of the same?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012