Vitiligo, worse with pregnancy, summer skin tans, vitiligo turns bright white. Treatment?

Hi my name is Ashley since I was around 5 I developed vitiligo and had spread and got worse through the years and moreso during both pregnancies I am now 25 is there any medication or treatment to reduce the appearance of this as when the rest of my normal skin tans the vitiligo turns bright white a d really knocks my self confidence and I have to cover up in the summer I have seen a few doctors over the years but have up as they told me to just accept it basically I ve heard of a lot of treatments but how could I try them or are they even real please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012