Vitiligo, spot on lips, fingers and hands, applied tacroz and melacylne, want to create cells near vitiligo. Side effects and alternatives?

I am having vitiligo since 7 years. First there was a tiny spot on my lips and now at present I am having on my fingers of both hands , Lips, Eyes. I tries many creams like tacroz, melacylne, but nothing worked. So, I changed my Dr. & he said that by new technology we can create cells near the surface of vitiligo & you will be cured within 1 year. So, I want to ask that is it true? If yes are there any side effects? is it harmful? can I be cured by any other way?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012