Vitiligo, patches on eyes, elbows, chest and foot. Will it be cure by homeopathic medicines?

hi! i have vitiligo since 4 years back.. first of all doctor said me its not vitiligo,its just its type.. after 3 years i was perfectly fit from it but after 7 months i got it again.. i do believe i will cure from it because these spots are only around my eyes,elbows,chest and right foot and these patches are small.. 2 to 3 cm.. i want to know cani get rid off it by homeopathic medicines because i have heard that homeopathic results are forever.. please pray for me that may i get rid off it forever because i m a girl and its tough for me to accept it.. i m so much depress that sometimes i decide o suicide ... answer me soon.. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012