Vitiligo in small patches on body, acne and dark patches on mouth, chin and forehead. Suggested sunscreen. Can they cause vitiligo ?

I have vitiligo in small patches on my body ( which has been dormant for a year now). There are no vitiligo patches on the face till now. however, I have always had a problem with dark patches and acne , specially around the mouth, chin and forehead . The dermatologist has suggested a sunscreen, plus ban-a-tan, glyco 6 and clearz plus. My question is this: Can any of these recommended creams cause vitiligo on the area of application? (since some of these seem to work on pigments). If not, I ll be happy to use the creams. Also, I have been am using only Clinique products as these are supposed to be free oft perfume and irritants. Is there any other commercially available cream / make-up I can use with this condition (vitiligo)? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013