Vitiligo in pelvic region, white spots on penis glans. Using flucort H. Will it affect fertility?

sir i m suffering from vitiligo in the pelvic region i.e white spots at glans penis and scrotum sac apart from that i hav a small patch on my forehead i am afraid that these spots may spread to other parts of the body is this disease cureable or not? i am applying flucort H and eczrid forte 0.1% ointment on the affected parts(penis and scrotum sac) can it affect my married life(sexual activity like difficulty in erection , low sperm count etc.) in future as i am getting married soon plz reply in detail thank you
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012