Vitiligo in hands, spot on lips, stressed life. How to control this and restore pigmentation?

I have vitilego both my fingers and part of my hands ae effected. I have a small spot on my lip. I have had this for a couple of years. I am a 41 year old white male. I am in a very stressful marriage with 2 small children. How can I ge this under control so that it does not spread and hopefully can restore my pigmentation. Bob
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

It’s not such a problem that should stress you.

It’s a melanin pigment formation deficiency in some parts of your body.

You can go for staining of your skin by the color you need

I suggest you to

Visit your family doctor for a detail close examination and advice for staining.

Good Luck.

Dr Bandil K K