Vitiligo. Taking dicaris, antoxide, carbola. Heaviness, vomiting, hair fall, depression after taking medication. What is the reason?

Respected Doctor, I ma 37-F,Indian, who is under the medication for Vitiligo . I m using the these drugs; Dicaris 150mg,Antoxide and Carbola for the past 2 months. But after taking these medications , especially Dicaris-150mg, im experincing heavinsess and vomiting sensation along with hair fall and change of my mood which is more similar to that of depression . Vitiligo was the starting stage for me and after taking these tablets it subsided. Im worried what to do. Please give your valuable advises. Help me out from this situation please.Thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012