Well you have taken a lot of Vitamin D !! You have a high risk of Vitamin D toxicity. watch out for symptoms of Dehydration
, Decreased appetite, Irritability, Constipation
, Muscle weakness
or headache report to your doctor immediately. The recommended upper limit of vitamin D is 10,000 units per day. You have taken 10 times that dose daily. Stop taking any more vitamin D for now. Also have you calcium level checked ASAP. Please do take care next time about reading the prescription properly because a overdose can really be dangerous with some medications.
Dr. Om Lakhani, MD