Vitamin D deficiency, on medicines, had sudden weakness, panic attacks causing stress, improved with breathing exercises, prescribed melzap. Should I take it?

HI!! AMONTH AGO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH VIT B 12 DEFICIENCY WITH LEVEL 85, AFTER I HAD SEVERE WEAKNESS AND PANIC ATTACK.I FELT GOOD FOR FEW DAYS AFTER TREATMENT BUT ONE MORNING SUDDENLY I FELT AS WEAKNESS RETURNED AND IT WAAS ALSO A STRESSFUL TIME IN MY LIFE. SO IWAS DEPRESSED AND CONSTANTLY UNDER STRESS DUE TO THis. i once again had a mild panic attack i stopped it from turning into full blown by breathing exercises, but from then i am constantly fearing about another one and stressed. how can i get relief. i ve been prescribed melzap after one panic attack. should i take it or not??
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012