Visual disturbances, dizziness, lethargy and headaches. Twitching and pulsation in the neck, swelling. Possible toxoplasmosis?

I have become unwell I m the past week, dizziness , visual disturbances, sweats, lethargy, headaches . Yesterday I noticed the left hand side of my neck pulsating and the neck veins moving, with occasional twitching. I could feel something increase in pressure akin to swelling then that area would spasm , not muscular and not painful. It was still present standing and sitting. I took a video of it to the g.p last night as it isn t constant. They said based on what I videoed it appears to be the jugular filling then blocking, they were more concerned about me possibly having toxoplasmosis. The neck is still having these spasms in the veins and bulging at times today, is this relevant? I m a 40 yr old female.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012