Visual disturbance on looking at bright lights. Pain in eyebrows, sinus area. How to prevent it?

lately when i look at bright lights or flourescent lights i get the visual disturbances in my left eye like a kalidascope open or closed eye i still see it. it usually last for 10 to 20 minutes also i cant focus like looking at the sun too long once the vision problem stops i get pain at the eyebrow and sinus areas no excruciating pain just seems like sinus areas i live in the country have horses and the weather here is always changing 55 degrees yesterday today 30 degrees and windy would like to know why i do this and how to prevent it.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013