Visual circles in front of eyes followed by severe vertigo post taking indomethacin for frozen shoulder. Prescribed cinnarizine, betahistine. Any other medicine required?

My mother age 62yrs, yesterday took indomethacin 75mg one tab at night (for frozen shoulder ) , at about 2 a.m she starts having seen visual circles infront of her , then she slept , and now from morning she is suffering from severe vertigo , that she can t lift her head up from bed. her blood pressure is 130/90mmhg she is nondiabetic. doc prescribed her today - cinnarizine 25mg bd , betahistine 8mg tds ,hard cervical collar . but she is still suffering from severe vertigo. is anything more needed than that..? plz help... thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012