Visited infertility clinic. Doctor collected sperm, inserted it into the uterus. Assured pregnancy. How is it possible that the pregnancy test is negative?

before 6months i and my husband went to infertility clinic and we checked everything and everything is normal in both of us and we did tht procedure also... doctor collected his sperm and injected it to me to reach it in a right i hope doctor you understand wat i mean, but the result came negetive hw is it doctor? how is it possible the result came negative, doctor said it wil come positive how this happened? can u pls answer doctor
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012