Vision started to blur, buzzing in ears while trying to clean navel piercing. Reason?

Hi I m not sure whether this is something to worry about but I was cleaning my navel piercing ( bellybutton) for the first time and I was looking down at it while cleaning it then all of a sudden my vision went blurry and all I could hear was a load buzzing sound I was scared so I clumsily made my way to my bedroom and I lay own on my back hut the vision and buzzing wouldn t go away so closed my eyes and hoped for the best after a couple of minutes I opened my eyes and my vision went back to normal but the buzzing sound was still there so I just lay there and over time it went away but I was petrified, is this anything to worry about? Yours Agata
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
hi Agata.kempiak,
I have read your question ,
This is a common experience most people feel , but it again depends on various reasons , in your case
I think it was due to sudden jerk or bending ,there is nothing to worry much , vision blurring and buzzing sound are common symptoms for hypoglycemia or fasting or malnutrition , hyper tension etc.
I recommend you to take good nutritive food green veggies ,low fat food , and milk.
But if the problem persists Suggest you to consult a physician nearby fo further medication.

I hope this was informational and useful,
Wishing you a good health,
DR.G.Gayatri devi.