Vision problems after child birth. Episodes of total blindness. Should I be concerned?

I just had a baby 4 months ago and hear lately ive been having trouble with my vision . Sometimes when i get up from a sitting position my vision will look like static off a T.v. and my head will feel funny. It still happens when i get up slowly, or sometimes when im walking, standing, or taking a shower. i dont know what it is but i cant see anything at all while its happening and sometimes it lasts 10 seconds. The most its ever lasted is about 30 seconds.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012