Vision loss in one eye post an accident, have implanted an artificial eye. Is an whole eye transplantation possible?

Hello Sir, I had lost my vision in an accident. In that accident a wooden stick hit my left eye and a severe blood loss was happened. After that i had undergone a surgery. But no use of that surgery. I lost my entire vision in my left eye. Now i am carrying an artificial eye in my left eye. I would like to ask you only one thing. Does any one invented whole eye transplantation? I don t want vision for my eye, but i just want a realistic eye to be transplanted. Is it possible? I had searched in web and found that a Russian doctor had transplanted whole eye for a woman in the year 2000. Please do needful help for me. I will be waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012