Vision issues and headaches. Why does it keep happening? Use betacap?

I have frequent head aches that happens along with vision problem. I learnt that it is migraine with aura condition. I have this problem over some 4 years by now. Most importantly I get this head aches whenever i have head bath (either the same day or the day next). Usually the pain starts with me not able to spot things clearly (thats when i would know that my head ache starts) When i checked with a doctor he prescribed me betacap plus 10 tablets 1 each day. I took it for almost 6 months and I found noticable improvement in head ache problem But since I have stopped it I start to get this problem now again... Pls help
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012