Vision is getting bad, ALT, AST levels deteriorating, sleep, loss of energy. Why?

yes My alt is 73 and my ast is 55 it has been getting higher over the last year. I had lost 50 pds a 1 1/2 yrs ago and my results became normal from being high then. I gained all the weight back and I am sleeply all the time no engergy. So I have been taking 5 hr energy shots dailey, Also iI take from the Doctor 2 Perocet 5mg 4 x Dailey for pain and now he has added Ibuproffrim 1 600mg x 3 a Day. Also my vision is getting really bad. What does all this mean and what can I do to help myself get better. Also I just started a 1800 Cal Diet 4 Days ago
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013