Vision got blurred after eye infection. Not improved with medication. Is it temporary?

Hi, just a month back, i had my eyes tested and i remember it well , then i was able to see clearly from both the eyes. about 20 days back i had an eye infection in left eye and i started to use Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution(apdrops KT) drop in just my left eye. 3 times a day. few days back i noticed my left eye vision has gone blurred. this has happened over just a period of a month time. i immediately rushed to another eye doctor. he prescribed me : 1) FML-T 4 times/day for first week then 3 times/day from next week (in affected eye) 2) Megabrom: 3 times /day in affected eye 3)Mezol 2 times/day in both eyes 4) Refresh Liquigel: 4 times/day in both eyes. it has 3 days since i started his medication but still i dont see my left eye vision hasn t improved. i just hope this is temporary and would get better by days. Please comment , is it normal?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013