Vision disorders. Used expired tobrex eye drops. Will it cause infection?

Hi, My 1year old son had problems with his eyes since he was two months, he has been seeing eye specialist and been using tobrex for a while. On monday i took him to the doctor for a check up and he gave him another tobrex ,so my mom used an expired one for his eyes yesterday by mistake and when i discovered she used the expired tobrex i then used the new one i got from the doctor on monday . i am really worried if it won t cause an infection in his eyes. Please assist with this situation. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013