Vision blurry, changing astigmatism. Done MRI and optic nerve testing. Explanation?

Hi, I am a 33 yo female with history of migraines and behcet disease, otherwise healthy. Recently I suffered a very sudden significant vision lose in my left eye (my vision was very blurry). I wear contacts, took them out and put on my glasses without correction. I visited my eye doctor who measured a significant vision change and astigmatism change from -75 to -2. This initial episode lasted 3 days. Then over 3 weeks I had similar episodes, never lasting as long and decreasing in intensity and duration with the last episode 2 weeks ago lasting only 1 hour. My doctor now measures my astigmatism back at the orginal -75. I have had MRI s, eye topography and optic nerve testing with normal results. I have also seen 2 eye doctors and have no explanation for the sudden astigmatism change. Any thoughts.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012