Vision blurred. ECG, Cholesterol and LDC high. What is going on?

Sir, i am 49, yesterday while reading sms , i suddenly got my vision blurred. i went to eye specialist. there was nothing wrong with eyes. advised to see physician. undergone health check up. found homocysteine levels 19.98 (5.9 to 16). CHOL 223 and LDC 162 and rest every thing normal. ecg 2d echo , chestx ray tmt, all normal. my complaints: black out for 2 to 3 seconds 5 to 10 times per month. finding it dificultto recollect names and numbers and accounts. ringing sound in ears for 3 to 4 seconds. sudden increase in heat beat some times when in sleep or open eyes in sleep.. kindly suggest sir. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012