Vision blacks out. What is the pressure or pain she experiences? Is that serious?

hi, my daughter is 12 years old. recently she tells us for a while now when walking or lying down her vision fades to black in both eyes from the outside towards her nose as it fades then she feels a weird sensation or pressure or slight pain afterwards. she says it only lasts a few seconds then back to normal. we went to an opthamologists and they didn t find anything so far. they are going to do another test at the next appointment, if nothing then will recommend seeing a neurologists. we are concerned, please tell us what you think.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012