Vision blacks out. Have had cataract surgery. What can help?

VISION BLACKS OUT FOR A SECOND WHILE LAYING DOWN WITH EYES CLOSED Hi I am 53 YO - 4 times within the past 6 months while laying down (in morning when I m still laying in bed half asleep with my eyes closed), my vision will go black for a second like a curtain coming down then come right back. It just happened again and I thought we had a blackout but it was my eyes. I ve been to the eye doctor and she couldn t find anything wrong. Fyi I ve had cataract surgery in both eyes in 2005 & 2008.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012